Friday, May 20

Accessories Haul for the whole month of April



So last April I bought so much accessories during my both paycheck. I'm quite starting a quite a few rings collections.

I forgot to include here two necklaces so I'll post it next haul if ever.

I love leather cuffs and sort. I rarely buy girly girly bracelets unless its super cute or what but I prefer cuffs for unknown reason.

So I bought the Love ring connector at Festival Mall Alabang while strolling the boutiques; the other ring connector with a key and love I bought from Town Center; and the other two... The pink cupcake, bow and camera from Girlshoppe located at Town Center as well...

I plan to make this ribbon tie as a brooch but it's still a tie right now... LOL!

Lastly, here is my cute contact case I bought from Daiso.
It's been a month or so since I wore my contact lens... So I don't want to waste it.
So yeah, thats about this post!
Have a


7 comments:

  1. nice haul!! they sell contact cases at daiso? i was trying to look all over at the store yesterday o_o;;

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ria : thanks! and yes daiso have~ in festival mall... but there was a few left already. fortunately i got the pink ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute things! :)))

    greetings from Poland;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...