Tuesday, May 17

Why first post is awkward?

It always amuse me whenever I start posting to a new blog or something... It feels awkward. Really really awkward... I remember my first blog in LJ... I took me 2 hours just to post a 100 words or something about me and the purpose of the blog also to check If whether I misspelled or my grammar is wrong it was stressful. And after that I'd think constantly whether a soul would mind reading your blog.  hahaha.. and I know a few would actually read it and it breaks my heart.  Now that I'm trying to have another public blog or rather returning to this  blog with loads of shameless plug, randomness, weirdness and a whole lot photo spam of myself but whatever!... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...