Thursday, June 16

Another random Haul for June and sickness.


Hello guys! It's been a week since my last post and I'm terribly sorry for that...
I'm not feeling well for almost 5 days already and I'm guessing it's from stress and not enough sleep.
Even though I was not feeling well I can't miss the chance to go to Etude House Grand Sale. I got a chance to buy this...

There where lots of people coming to the store and I don't feel well so I just grab those things that I remember buying especially the Bubbly Hair Coloring since it's always OS. *I bought them at Festival Mall*

And today I bought this at National Bookstore and Watson's to buy some medicine also.


I've been wanting to read a book since last week and I spend 1 hour in the book section to find something good to read and it was hard to pick from tons of books.
I hope SM Molino put Booksale store there since it sells much cheaper books.
I also got two sewing pattern/instruction thingy~ and a tiny sketch pad so I can bring it to work.


Hair clips, hair band and head band all from pinkbox shelves inside Watson and other stuff.


I hope I'll get better before the company outing so I can fully enjoy it. I'm really looking forward to it and I'm kind off worried what to bring.
I wonder what should I bring?


I'll post review after the company outing so watch out for it guys!

Mimi

8 comments:

  1. That made me wanna go to Etude House now lol!!!! Really need to visit EH this weekend my gosh. >_< Nice stuffs btw! And are you feeling well now? Take a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you got soo many things! i love your bows you got <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ joanna : i want to go again to EH after I feel better. Thanks :)
    @ Ria : Thanks! ^u^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eee your hauls are so nice! I wish they had Etude House over here ;~; ! Cryyy. And ahhh, I hope you feel better soon! Especially before your company outing thing ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ melody : hello! i hope they soon open EH there soon! And thank you~ I hope I could get better soon or even a little. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. woo I'm very curious about the bubbly hair dye! I hope you do a post about it when you use it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @chococcuro : sure thing! i really want to try it. after the outing i guess.. or after i have a straight or rebond. ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look younger than 20 something in your blog header.:D

    I love Etude House too! :D

    http://monsterprettyinthecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...