Friday, June 3

Another random haul~ // ❤ // bf's birthday~




Hi again guys!
So I'll post something that I bought
for the week and some that I bought even before my day off.
*if I'm remembering it correct*











Let's start off with~
Etude House

✾ Ginkgo Lip Patch
✾ Color Me Nude Lip Concealer
✾ Styling Eye Liner #2
✾ Oh~ m'Eye Lash Petticoat
✾ Petit Darling Nail Polish Matte #5
✾ Fresh Nail Wash Safe
✾ Baby Skin Veiling Pact #2
✾ BB Magic Cream
✾ Hair Tweezers
✾ Pack Brush
✾ Petit Darling Eyes #4

I bought some at the SM Megamall last Wed. and I was looking for the BB Magic Cream but they don't have stocks and their service there is not quite good to me.
So I bought the others at Festival Mall yesterday and I'm happy they have stocks of the BB Magic Cream.
I wonder also if the heart shaped eyebrow knife is the only freebies they have?
I got three already of it so I think I'll just give the other two to my friends.
Saizen~

✾ Usamimi (Dot, Black & White)
✾ Heart Shaped Chopsticks -For me and my sis
✾ Patterned Socks
✾ Falsh Eyelash #5
✾ Nail Polish
✾ Charcoal Mask
Girlshoppe~

Found this Girlshoppe when my sister and I where looking for the Saizen shop~
Random~

I bought this at Watson's in SM Molino after I returned home from my SM Megamall and Robinson's Galleria malling~
Thrift Finds~
We go at the nearest thrift shop at my work place since it was early. Too early I should say. So my sister and I go and they have new arrival stuffs. The clothes are a little pricey but with a good quality..
My sister bought some office blouses, polo and a pair of slacks.

Wednesday malling was tiring since I have no sleep since I go there after my shift. Just waited for my sister who also doesn't have sleep.

Thursday was a little more special since I'm meeting with my boyfriend whom I haven't seen for three weeks plus~ and today is his birthday!


Excuse my chubby face~
my short-layered hair made me look round.
He was with his co-workers last Wed.~ swimming at Laguna and he doesn't have any sleep...
He looked like a slow poke and a lot more dopey.

We ate at our favorite fast food~ Tokyo Tokyo!
And after that we watched movies~

X-Men First Class and Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides.
I proposed that we won't watch two movies after the others.
Its made my eyes itchy and teary.
But the movies where good~

Well later, I have work. So I need to go to sleep so I can do useful stuff such as cleaning or maybe a review. Since my reviews are piling up.

Bye guys!


~MiMi

10 comments:

  1. I didn't know Saizen sold usamimi! And that green shirt is so cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Dee~ Thanks! :)
    I saw it with the other blog user purchased usamimi there but it only has few designs. Pinkbox also sell usamimi for 90php I think~. ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh photos are so cutee ^-^"
    And eee, love your haul <3 esp the usamimi !

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i'd like the photos
    http://www.motivaland.blogspot.com
    i'll wait you :)
    greets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome photos and finds!
    I love your blog, definitely following, hope you'll check out mine as well!
    Have a great day!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ellie : Thank you! I'll surely visit your blog..:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice haul! So many cute stuff! Love your usamimi headbands. Let us know how you get on with the charcoal mask :)

    Happy Belated Birthday to your boyfriend! Hope you guys had a lovely time

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ joey : yes! i forgot to put that on the review list~ ok I will.. thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh! those usamimi headbands are so cute! i also want to know how u get on with the charcoal mask. tnx. =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...