Friday, June 3

Circles at Shangri-La



Sorry for not posting these past few days.
Been kind of busy sleeping. HAHA!
I'm still in the graveyard shift so whenever I get home I sleep
and woke up to go to work again.
*my daily life*

Anyways here are some *I mean literally* of the
photos during our IT Dinner (05-25-11) ーεー


Circles at Shangri-La Makati



My Supervisor, my co-worker Ate Jess & two from the admin.
Ate Cha, also my co-worker. That day was her birthday.
I was a little shy taking pictures so after I have eaten all my dessert plate I took a picture of it.
I ate so many food and when I got home I took a few photo of myself since I haven't taken any during the dinner.




During my off which was this Wednesday and yesterday
I buy lots of stuff so I'll post it in next post to avoid super heavy pic uploads.
See yah guys!

1 comment:

  1. @ ayu : thank you~! i wish i took a lot more photos but i was a little shy :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...