Saturday, May 28

Blogger Award 2011~





I'm very thankful to Joanna for giving me this award!!!
It made my day and inspired me a lot~



Rules:

1) Make a post contain with:

• Say thank you to someone who give you this award
• Write about someone who give you this award
• Write about yourself
• There's a banner award and code
• Give this award to your 9 blogger-friends (blogends)
• Don't forget to leave a messages in their chatbox

2) Use this banner award on your blog sidebar, without change banner's code.




To Joanna!
Thank you so much for giving me this award~! Didn't expect to have one...
Having your comments and replies was enough to make me happy (as well as the others who comments to my post...) *I feel dramatic/sentimental*
About Joanna... The first who commented on my post. Very friendly, nice, talented and pretty!..
I enjoy reading her blogs about Hey! Say! JUMP, stuff she bought and she does for the day~
I secretly want to have her desk and the cute stuff her drawers! *hehehe*
Well, My name is Ayumi or you can call me Mimi... I'm twenty-something girl living in Philippines. I'm working as an IT Support in Makati City and a free lance Graphics Artist/Designer. I love Japanese and Korean culture as much as I like Philippine culture.
I'm always mistaken as a high school student which doesn't bother me a bit becaue I'm used to it. I like gyaru-hime, lolita, moe and mori look~
I have lots of dreams and I wish to fulfill ALL of it...
Lina Kim ♥ Melody Kristina Sheila Sin Ying
Dee Lesley Mari

I hope they will post about this too~ I love all there blogs and I'm happy to share this award to them.

Well thats pretty much of this post. See you again guys and the next post would be probably a review or another haul~

12 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much for this lovely award! I did appreciated it. Will post it in my blog soon. Thank you so much. ♥♥♥ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for giving me this! ♥ Looking forward to the reviews of the products you decided to try from my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you gou guys!!!! *virtual kiss*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you heappsss for the award ^-^" <3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations on the award!~ (: Your blog is very cute! You deserve it ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ayumi:Aww :"> I'll look forward for the letter you're gonna be posting! ^^ IKR? Me too! They're so huggable and adorable to see! ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats you deserve it your blog is fab!! please please check me out and follow, let me know what you think! Can't wait to hear from you!

    kisses XX

    http://roses-are-blue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...