Friday, May 20

I WAS TAGGED. CHECK THIS POST OUT. YOU MIGHT BE TAGGED TOO! :P

Tagged by: Joanna

Rules:

1. Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves.
2. You have to choose and tag ten people.
3. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them.
4. No tag backs.
5. Have fun.

10 things about me:
1. I'm Ambidextrous.
2. I love Japanese and Korean culture as much as I love Philippines culture.
3. Frustrated Cosplayer, Violinist and Guitarist. Yeah, I do have lots of frustrations but that just a few.
4. I love to wear hime-gyaru, punk lolita, mori or casual-toned-down of those three...
5. I love make ups, clothes, shoes, books, tech. stuff, anime, manga, sweets and cute things.
6. I look younger than my age and I look younger with my age group since I'm petite...
7. I love to take pictures of myself, my stuff and other things. I wish I have a dslr but my handy digi cam is still there to assist me for the mean time. lolz!
8. I'm a Graphics Artist/Designer, Web Designer and a doodler. I love arts and crafts.
9. I hate people whose attitude contradicts themselves on what they say and do. I prefer people who show what they are than quietly deceiving you...
10. I love God. I'm a Christian though not the religion because I don't sort of believe of that. Its complicated.



You are tagged:

1. Kim
2. Cha
3. Charmaine
4. Gerry
5. Diyana
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Wow, its hard to look for person to tag..
I only tagged 5...
Anyways, thank you Joanna for tagging me... It was fun!

7 comments:

  1. @Ayumi: Sorry if I'm gonna post my reply here. It's a bit long. :PP

    --

    I've thought of that too.
    I don't want to keep the readers to have difficulties in my blog. :|

    Thanks! ♥
    Shoutbox is still the best. ^^
    It's just that, I've had so much fun posting tags through comments in a blogger's site.:P

    I'm gonna reply to your tags on my shoutbox later. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. awee thanks for tagging me ^^ I'll try to post this up once I got free time~

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ayumi:Yes. I hope you'll spare time reading and commenting on my posts same goes with me reading and commenting on yours. ^^

    Oh. Same here, someone just told me about it. Hihi.

    Oh. Maybe because they haven't known about Prendstah yet. ^^


    I already have an account.
    Can you just give me your Name and email you entered in Prendstah? I cant seem to find the link~
    Sorry for the trouble. :P
    And, I spammed here again XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Lina Kim
    welcome! i hope you get your free time.. :) I wish I have plenty of it too... hehe..

    @ Kristina
    Sure do! :3 I'll follow you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. Me too!! I always scatter the pieces of paper all over the floor. XDD Thank you so much.Your blog is very nice too. Followed you back ♥♥♥ :*>

    ReplyDelete
  7. No problemo :) Wah nice. I love Hime gyaru too! <333 So princess-y~~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...