Wednesday, May 25

Random Haul



Last Sunday my sister and I head to the mall to have lunch after I got from work. I just had a little nap before we go since I have work after later that. So we head to the near mall in our house


Bought a 'How To Draw a Manga' when I saw a kid holding one. I bought other copies before but I scored the ones I need to learn more. I have difficulties in drawing a guy and a real hand and arms gestures. Also bought a box for my make up; a recycled pencil; and a black and pink pens for my notes.

I also bought a shorts and a dress which doesn't looked like one here on the photo. HAHA!
It's for the company outing we will be having on June. I hope that three day would be sunny by that day. Since I plan to bring light clothes and few cardigans.

My sister and I go to Watson's to buy stuff. She bought a blower since I broke the previous one. I bought a traveling kit for the company outing so I don't need to bring all the big bottles of stuff I normally use. I also bought a nose pore tape and a nourishing repair *maybe I'll this after the company outing*. I also bought a water lipoil from Shawill *The reason I bought it because of the pretty gyaru model... how shallow could I be.. lolz* and undereye concealer and highlighter from e.l.f.
I got a freebies from watson's. I didn't know they give freebies for a purchase of 1k and abouve~ Silk Secrets milk exfoliating facial scrub.
I never tried this before so maybe I'll give a review about it~ or maybe not


Today we will be having a dinner at Shangri-La Makati... and I hope the rain pauses until I get there...
I hope I can take pictures of the event.
Anyways, I should be ready by now. Later guys!


11 comments:

  1. Yay! Cool makeups you got there. ^^ Cool that you can draw. Me ish not rly good with it. :|

    Can I ask u something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah. You bought so many stuffs >:D< Bet you're excited for your company outing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ joanna : yes i am~ i want to visit other place. either im stuck at home or at the office/studio. T.T

    @ uhooi: thanks! will visit it now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ayumi: Thanks! I used to be like that. But to satisfy myself even just a little, I'm currently pursuing writing one-shot fictions.
    Writing long and multiple chappies is tiring and lazisome, deshou? :PP

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have an award. Please check it out :D

    http://dollyuuna.blogspot.com/2011/05/blogger-award-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot! :D And I'm liking your box and the print of your dress! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! Yay for random Hauls! I just got one myself xD  I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ hercy : thank you! :)
    @ eimi.desu : thank you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...